What We’ve Been Up To:
- Established the Audai Shakour Memorial Scholarship Fund at George Washington University
- Helped rebuild roofs that were damaged due to storms
- Set up a shower and lunch drives for people experiencing homelessness
- Hosted a donation drives for those in need including clothes, toiletries, school supplies and other necessities
- Contributed to the Los Angeles Food Bank
- Co-sponsored the establishment of a Sunday school for the Sudanese Association of Northern California
- Contributed clean water supplies to two communities with a lack of clean water
- Provided daily lunches for people with disabilities
- Paid one week of groceries and medication for over 500 seniors
- On hold: due to the instability in Sudan, our plans for providing water wells have been discontinued.
We hope to restart this program soon.